A&E Perma Core® Polyester Core Spun Yarn
Core spun polyester thread for sewing applications in the décor and apparel industry
A&E Perma Core®: A premium core spun sewing thread manufactured with continuous filament polyester core and polyester staple wrap for most sewing applications. The core spun construction delivers a thread with higher strength and sewing performance over staple spun products, allowing for the use of smaller thread sizes. A&E Perma Core® maximises seam quality while minimizing sewing problems.
A&E: Product Info Sheet
- General seaming of lightweight fabrics
- Serging and over-locking
- Thread for sewing seams of light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- Ideal for high-speed multi-directional sewing such as bartacking, button hole and elasticating.
- The high strength to fineness ratio of this sewing thread gives an average seam strength of 43.6kg per 5 cm using a stitch density of 4 stitches/cm.
- Being a synthetic core-spun thread, it has high abrasion resistance, as well as good resistance to acids, alkalis and sunlight.
M36: Product Data Sheet
If you’re looking for a spun polyester yarn manufacturer and supplier, or would like to enquire about A&E Perma Core® polyester spun yarn please complete the form below to submit your query.
M16: Product Data Sheet
M25: Product Data Sheet
M30: Product Data Sheet
M50: Product Data Sheet