A&E Pre-wound Bobbins for Sewing Machines
Sewing machine bobbins in a wide range of filament and staple spun fibres and constructions.
A&E’s high performance pre- wound bobbins for under thread applications are available in a wide range of filament and staple spun fibers and constructions. These bobbins are designed to provide consistent stitch formation and dependable performance to ensure hassle-free sewing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Pre-wound bobbins are available in natural, white and a variety of colours
- Nylon, polyester, cotton, meta-aramid and para-aramid fiber types available
- Available in sided or sideless in common bobbin style A to Z
- Bobbins are loosely packed for efficient and easy access
- Most bobbin styles are packaged in cases of 144 bobbins (gross)
- Increased yield over machine wound bobbins means fewer bobbin changes
- Bobbin uniformity, tack and yardage strictly controlled
To enquire about the range of A&E pre-wound bobbins for sewing machines, kindly contact us today, or use the form below to submit your query.